We are looking for a software developer to join our R&D team as a SW Automation Infrastructure developer.
A smart, fast-thinker, highly motivated, passionate, and true team player.
As a SW Automation Infrastructure developer at Cervello, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining debug and automation tools to serve the entire R&D group. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining automation test frameworks to ease the addition of newly added automated system tests to the regression. Additionally, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of CICD pipelines. As part of the team, you will have full ownership of product quality and release management.
At Cervello, you will work in a dynamic, hard-working, agile environment with highly talented teammates, and high-end global customers and partners.
How You’ll Make An Impact:
- Developing Debug and Automation Infrastructure from scratch
- Developing System Validation Infrastructures using on cloud-base technologies as AWS SW-Stack and Elastic Stack
- Developing system to monitor the product’s health based on Big Data Elements
- Developing and maintaining CICD pipelines
- Manage and own the whole product’s release flow and development methodologies
- Work closely with the other R&D teams to meet their goals and feature requirements
What We’d Love To See:
- 2-3 years of proven experience in developing complex systems using Python
- Proven experience with top-notch CICD tools such as BuildKite, Jenkins, AWS SW-Stack,
- Elastic Search, K8s, Docker
- Experience in developing Data Analysis tools
- Experience in working in the Cybersecurity, Networking, and/or Cloud space.
- Experience in Automation / DevOps / System Infrastructure positions
- Team player and open-minded engineer to fit in an agile and dynamic workspace
- Eager about product quality and ability to see the whole system
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field – Huge Advantage.