As part of this role, you will serve as an expert on our solutions and industry, describing and demonstrating our products, as well as promoting our vision and approach.
- Support VP Sales or other Sales Executives with solution sales into prospect accounts, from “Contacting” through “Proposing”
- Manage inbound and outbound leads qualified by SDRs/BDRs
- Identify the CRA and BANT for each sale opportunity
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP/RFI responses
- Partner with VP Sales or other Sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Present and demonstrate our product’s unique value in compelling presentations and demos
- Effectively communicate client needs to the product team for future product enhancements
- Attend exhibitions and conferences
- +5 years prior pre-sales experience in cyber security
- Expertise in security industry trends, products, and solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An expert in presenting to large and small groups, especially to people with a technical orientation
- Professional understanding of customer expectations with a strategic approach to technical sales.
- Technical background in CS/Engineering – preferred
- Ability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems through solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with high motivation who does not require day-to-day management.
- Having the ability to travel frequently
- Fluent written and verbal English skills – Must (additional foreign language skills are a big advantage)