About The Role
We are looking for an Office Manager & Executive Assistant to join our Israeli office. This is an incredible opportunity to join as a key role in a life-saving global start-up that truly makes a difference. You will manage the office administration, taking care of all the office admin to keep it running as pleasant and as welcoming as needed. The ideal candidate will be the face and energy of Cervello’s IL office – making our values come to life within the office environment itself.
The position reports to Cervello’s COO and HR Manager based in IL.
- Daily office management: take care of the office’s “look & feel”, ensure a pleasant working environment, order all the relevant supplies, equipment, etc.
- Responsibility for all relevant Employee experience/Welfare operations under the HR Manager, making things happen, and bringing your own unique ideas to the table
- Working closely and assisting our management – including the CEO and COO – with all relevant administrative work, logistics, business travels, managing calendar, meetings, and events. Be discreet and handle all activities with high confidentiality
- Organizing and taking ownership under our HR Manager of our onboarding process and supporting the recruitment processes: scheduling interviews and welcoming candidates
- Work closely with the Finance department – assist with invoices, expenses, etc.
- Take full responsibility for all front desk activities
- Service-oriented with proven experience in a similar position within a startup/high-tech environment including experience in handling employee experience/welfare operations
- A self-starter who likes to initiate, keep things organized, and your time/task management skills are superb
- Experience working with senior executives and managers
- Flexible, cooperative, and a team player who loves to help others
- Self-motivated with great interpersonal skills, passion for excellent service, ability to multitask
- Tech-savvy with proficient in working with Google tools, office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluent written and verbal English skills – Must (additional foreign language skills are a big advantage)