Cervello was built from the ground up by railway and cybersecurity experts with vast experience in protecting national critical infrastructures from cyber threats.
Together, we developed the most innovative railway cybersecurity platform to protect the industry’s mission-critical assets and infrastructure and help provide a trusted, continuous mobility service.
We’re a group of innovative, passionate people, and we LOVE what we do — building an industry-changing product that has a real impact on people’s lives.
What you’ll do:
- Enrich and develop Cervello’s brand through all relevant channels
- Design banners, emails, collateral, presentations, and digital assets for a wide range of projects, with diverse requirements.
- Implement brand identity via digital and print materials including decks, white papers, the Cervello website, social posts, paid ads, and more across multiple formats, including static and dynamic ads.
- Build powerful and purposeful digital and print assets based on our brand strategy and visual guidelines.
- Own projects from concept to execution, designing and implementing new solutions.
- Produce events deliverables, print collaterals, presentations, infographics, emails, online banners and assets, social media graphics and etc…
Qualifications and background desired:
- At least 1-year of experience working as a marketing designer, designing marketing and sales materials from ideation to production.
- A solid design portfolio that shows your experience as a brand & digital designer.
- An ability to develop design concepts and solutions based on creative input
- Ability to illustrate well in vector.
- Experience in Figma – advantage
- Experience in motion design – advantage.